- Postgraduate Studentships Normally postgraduate studentship (PGS) will be awarded to all admitted full-time MPhil and PhD students during their normative period of study. The students are required to assist in teaching and research work as assigned by the department chairman.
- Government Grants and Loans Full-time students who have resided in Hong Kong for at least three years may apply for grants and loans of the Hong Kong Government. For more information, please visit http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/tc/index.htm and http://www5.cuhk.edu.hk/oafa/index.php/scholarships
- Bursaries and Loans/Scholarships A limited number of bursaries and loans are available for students with emergent needs arising from sudden change of financial conditions. Funds are available only to full-time students who are Hong Kong permanent residents. There are also a number of scholarships, which are awarded to students with outstanding performance on competition basis. For details, please visit http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/page/FeesandFinancialAids.
Several scholarships will be awarded to newly admitted students with exceptional academic standing.
- Department Admission Scholarships
Students with outstanding academic performance during their course of study of the MSc Programme in Electronic Engineering will be awarded one of the following Graduation Scholarships.
- Department Graduation Scholarships
- Bright Future Charitable Foundation Scholarship for M.Sc. in Electronic Engineering
- Hamen Fan Scholarships for M.Sc. in Electronic Engineering
- Dr. Raymond Leung Scholarship for M.Sc. in Electronic Engineering
- Certificate of Merits
For details of admission requirements and procedure, please go to: