Registration Information (Advance Deadline: June 10, 2017)
The ICAR 2017 conference registration fee structure is as follows:
Each registration covers a U-disk proceedings, banquet, access to all conference activities and meals.
* Each final paper submission must be accompanied by a paid registration for inclusion in the conference program & proceedings.
* Each regular or student registration (A, B, C, or D above) covers one paper of the same author who has paid for the registration.
* Each author who paid for the regular registration (A or B) can cover one more paper of the same author via extra 2nd paper fee.
* Each student registration (C or D) must be accompanied by proof of current full-time student status via student ID or a letter.
* Completed registration form with registration payment proof, and student status proof if applicable must be sent via email to the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your conference registration.
Credit Card and On-Line Registration Payment via PayPal
Please note that after your on-line registration payment, you still need to complete a registration form (click here to download) and check the "On-Line Registration Payment Completed via PayPal" and enter your "PayPal account payer name" on the registration form and send it via email to us at email@example.com to complete your conference registration.
To make payment in PayPal, select your registration payment choice and click on "Add to Cart" to continue. Please make sure to input your paper number(s) and the the full name of the registered author(s) in the spaces below them on the PayPal input interface here below.
Wire Transfer Payment via Registration Form
Please download the registration form and follow the instruction on the form to make wire transfer payment:
For any questions about IEEE ICAR 2017 conference & conference registration, please contact the conference secretariat at:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: +86 13713500061