Introduction to health informatics, fundamentals in electro-physiologies, reviews on bio-electronics including ion channels, bio-sensor principles, e-textile sensing, flexible-stretchable-printable bioelectronics, organic transistors, wearable design by "MINDS" (Miniaturization, Intelligence, Networking, Digitization, and Standardization), wearable medical devices and systems, wearable robotics, implantable therapeutic systems, sensor informatics, applications, and topics of current interests.
- To understand the basic concepts of health informatics.
- To understand the basic principles of bio-sensors for wearable device design.
- To learn the fundamentals of flexible-stretchable-printable bioelectronics.
- To know how to design wearable devices and systems.
- To familiar with applications in mobile health and home healthcare.